Advertisement

Hentai Games

topic posted Thu, November 4, 2004 - 9:15 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
Dating Sims seem to be the most popular type of dating game, though they do really run the gamut of genre and style.

What are your favourites, and why?

For myself, I'd have to say that I'm largely a fan of almost any school-set dating sim. I tend to enjoy the art quite a bit more, and the storylines do seem to be actually relevant--for example, you need to remember some small detail a girl has said days later in-game in order to get her phone number, or the like.

Also, where do you tend to get your games from?

New Grounds (newgrounds.com/) is a good site for free flash games; and a place I frequent since most hentai games are not ported to the Mac.
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Hentai Games

Sun, January 2, 2005 - 9:01 PM
    I'm just stoked to have joined this tribe. I've been looking for this exact link since I sold my last computer.... the sims date rpg's are good times.
  • Re: Hentai Games

Fri, April 1, 2005 - 8:36 PM
    Here's my favorite game link so far there's lots of games there, my favorites have to be the Frank's Adventure and Anna's Quest for Hentai, but the naked/sexy strip quizzes are pretty fun too, ya get to learn lots of useless yet interesting facts as you play.

www.2adultflashgames.com/
  • Re: Hentai Games

Wed, February 7, 2007 - 11:31 AM
    i have not played many of the flash games but i have played the cd game type game and the one i like the most is Divi Dead.

I prefer the 3d games though.... What i would really like ot see is the technology for those type of games (game engines and all) more upgraded to the point where they are similar to games like the new Metal Gear solid...but with a hentai-esque story line.

But is my fvaorite game along with Do you like Horny Bunnies 2

Recent topics in "Hentai Lovers"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Hello? Anyone home? Kristine 4 May 29, 2011
Nothing Sacred? Thomas 1 February 19, 2007
hentai illustrations... Mark 4 February 1, 2007
What is the weirdest hentai you ever seen? Phantom 7 February 1, 2007
tentacles Unsubscribed 9 December 8, 2006